Wednesday 5 August 2009

What Milly ( and Tashy) Wore: Lucys Birthday


Have been uber busy recently Clark's course and all
but I did have time to go to the Lovely Lucy's birthday pre party
This is what I wore:

Gery Plaited Headband: New Look (£1)!!
Geek Glasses: Topshop
Black Skull Necklace: Tarina Tarantino
Plain Black Scoop Neck T-shirt: New Look
Black and White Skull Dress: Topshop (New Arrival last week, should be a nightie!)
Bow Bracelet: H&M
Black Guitar Watch: Marc Jacobs (my prize possession!)
Heart Shaped Bag: EBay ( from china, very like topshops version)
Stirrup leggings: Topshop
Chanel Style Pumps: Peacocks (Uber Comfy)


This is the Lovely Tashy,
Shes super tall, and likes to wear heels to top it off!

Her dress is from Republic ( I think)
It looks gorgeous on her, and I'm loving black lace myself atm

and pearls, you can never go wrong with pearls!



This is just to prove how tall the Tashy is, and how erm... short I am!
Its ridiculous, and fab at the same time!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment