Sunday 20 September 2009

What Milly Wore: This Week


Hello lovers,
Ive been a bit tardy with my What I Wores this week
So I though I'd do one long post.... again!

Beginning of the week:
Black lace insert top: Topshop
Plain white t-shirt underneath: New Look (probably!)
Leopard print geometric necklace: Asos, a couple of years ago about £2
Bog Standard Jeans: New Look
Cute Brown Buckle Shoes: Blowfish (in the sale at office)
Black Biker Bag: Angel Jackson



At some point in the middle of the week:
Cameo Necklace: Tarina Tarantino
Denim Pinafore Dress: New look (sale)
Galaxy print waterfall cardigan: ASOS (love it, so comfy and versatile)
Black Bleach Leggings : New Look
Black Biker Bag: Angel Jackson
Studded Worker Boots: Asos

I love these boots, uber comfy and practical, and I just love the stud detailing
Had a bit of trouble getting them
first of all they were too big, and when I got the right size they had a stud missing
but asos were really good at sorting it all out for me



Today:
Floral Playsuit: Topshop (sale £20)
Purple/Blue Leopard print cardigan: H&M (kinda tinkywinky coloured)
Stirrup leggings: Topshop (my absolute fave, have two pairs)
Quilted leather Hello Kitty Bag: Victoria Couture (sale on spoiledbrat.com reduced from £150!)
Italian Blue Leather Flat Slingbacks: My Work (sale £9.99 from £59.99)

I think its been quite a good week of outfits if I do say so myself

tarrah

xXx

2 comments:

  1. I love that last outfit :) The bag is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me looking on that spoiled brat website, its fab :) Love the hello kitty bag, i shouldnt be looking at nice bags, just received a lush river island union jack bag from ebay :)

    ReplyDelete