Thursday 19 November 2009

What Milly Wore: Winters Here

'ello my lovelies,
Its been getting mighty chilly here in little old Droitwich
So here are a couple of outfits I've worn.



Here I wore:
Grey Horse Jumper: River Island, SALE (has tassels down the sleeves!)
Plain Black Long T-shirt: New Look (probably)
Brown Leather Jacket With Hood: Topshop
Denim Skirt: Ebay
Grey Knee Socks: American Apparel ( folded down)
Brown Worker Boots: River Island ( finally broke them in)
Snake Print Bag: Marc B @ ASOS
Trusty Black Leggings: Topshop



And this is me today!

Black Cardi With lurex Thread: Topshop (new)
Black Wolf t-shirt: Heaven Sent @ Bank (new)
Leopard Dress (underneath): Topshop (for my 18th birthday 3 years ago!)
Black Distressed Leggings: Zara
Black Suede Boots: Office (this season)
Knitted Bear hat: River Island

I wasn't originally wearing the wolf t-shirt on top of my dress
but i got cold, and it didn't look awful!

Also look who has my hat.....


and yes, she did have the hat before I got it!
but I had seen it before and thought it was cute!

xXx




2 comments:

  1. Lurve that hat - so cute!

    BTW you need to check out my blog, look at the 3rd picture on the right hand side of the page and let me know what you think ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EM GEE

    thanks laydee!

    ahh i feel all chuffed inside!

    seriously thanks soo much,
    nobody seems to take any notice of my blog!

    yyyaaaayyyy


    also Ive been reading your blog too,about hq hair, ive always been tempted to order of them,

    but its not likely i will now!


    deffo keep in touch laydee,

    MWAH

    xXx

    ReplyDelete