Tuesday 8 December 2009

What Milly Wore: Cold yet Productive Day



I've managed to get loads done today,
well done me
*pats self on back*

This is what I wore:

Studded Leather Jacket: Religion @ ASOS £175 (sale)
Fairisle Mittens/Wrist Warmers: Maniyak @ ASOS £9.50 (sale)
Blanket Wrap Cardigan: ASOS £40 ( it arrived and I loved it, soo versatile)
Jeggins: New Look
Black Suede Fuzzy Lined Boots: Office

Underneath I wore:
Stag Print T-shirt Dress: Orion @ASOS £24 (sale)

also
Black Leather Bag: Tabitha (from TKMaxx) £49!! bought with birthday money

Guess who has a bag very similar to mine:


Fearne Cottons bag is also by Tabitha
with the same tabbed pattern but with a more patent finish
and different handles
The stardust Bag a la Fearne is £250

also, fab new arrival today,
which If you look closely I am wearing in the photo
But i want to do one big post on it, so you shall have to wait!

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment