Monday 16 August 2010

What Milly Wore: Day 1 Little Black Maxi & Angel Jackson Pics!





I have a week off work so am attempting to do 7 days of WMW posts!
Ok So I really loved today's outfit,
I don't feel that it came across as well in pictures but oh well!

I wore:
Black Maxi Dress: Topshop Sale (this season) £15
Thin Leopard Belt: ASOS Sale £2
Black T-shirt ( underneath ) : New Look
Sunglasses: New Look
(I am also wearing Chanel Paradoxal but you cant really see!)


Treasure Chest Necklace: Disney Couture


Gold Sandals: Office


Wang A Like Bag: ASOS Sale ( this season) £36

The bag only came this morning and I love it SO much!

Also this week I got a lovely email of the people at  my favourite handbag designers Angel Jackson
kindly letting me know about their new AW press shots, because they thought I might be interested!

and they weren't wrong,
I love them





How amazing do they look!
I best start saving now!

have a lovely week,
hopefully see you tomorrow with another outfit!

xXx

3 comments:

  1. Looking lovely girl! The dress is really flattering and I love the touches of colour from the belt an necklace! Great bag too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the belt and the t shirt underneath really make it different. And of course the bag is gorgeous, what a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow the treasure chest necklace is amazing! I love Disney Couture :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete