Saturday 21 August 2010

What Milly Wore: Days 4, 5 & 6


Good afternoon dear readers of mine
Coming up is a bumper post of outfits I've worn for days 4, 5 and 6!
Unfortunately I didn't manage to take pictures on days 4 and 5
so I lovingly recreated them this morning!






On Day 4 I Wore:
Grey Horseshoe T-shirt: Vero Moda @ ASOS (Sale)
Spotty Bag: River Island
Owl Necklace: Primark
Jeggings Skirt: New Look £5
Leggings: Topshop


Tan Cloggs: Clarks Sale £29.99



Day 5 I Wore:
Custom Printed Pirate Ship Hoody: Queen of Hearts Apparel on Etsy!


Denim Pinafore dress: Topshop Sale
Leopard Print Scarf: Ebay
Leggings: Topshop
Brown  Leather Worker Boots: River Island
Studded Bag: Topshop

Kinda a reworking on THIS outfit from October Last Year




On Day 6 (Today) I am Wearing:
 Pyrple Leather Jacket: Topshop (ebay)
Black Cobweb Snood: Topshop (sale)
Quilted Duffle Bag: Urban Outfitters




Grey Deer Vest: Oasis @ ASOS (sale)
Mauve Stretchy Bodycon Skirt: Topshop £25
Leggings: Topshop
Studded Worker Boots: £75 ASOS!


Wow that took forever but I'm glad I made the effort!
What do you think of my make-up today??
Made an extra effort following a smokey eye tutorial, 
don't think it came out too bad really!

Have an amazing weekend!

unfortunately after tomorrows wmw,
its back to posting once or twice a week as I'm back at work full time
But I hope you've enjoyed the increase in posts for this week!

xXx

2 comments: