Saturday 14 August 2010

What Milly Wore: Reconstruction!

So I'm a Numpty!
I wore an outfit I loved a few days ago
but didnt get a picture,
so here is a reconstruction just for you!





You know this is how all my outfit posts would look if I didnt work full time!
I loved taking more of an effort, full face of make-up etc
and then editing them after!





I Wore:
White Vest Top - Mickey
Pirate Top - Topshop
Pearl & Skull Necklace - Mawi
Galaxy Cardigan - ASOS (last season)
Maxi Skirt - Topshop
Black Pixie Boots: River Island (last season)


Make-up:

Eyes: 
urban decay book of shadows 2 - Sellout, YDK, Twice Baked
Mac Art Supplies Grease Paint Stick in Dirty (as eyeliner)
Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint Mascara

Face:
Revlon photoready foundation - shade 002 Vanilla
Too Faced Candlelight Translucent Powder

Lips:
Mac Liberty Lipstick - Blooming Lovely



Only got the revlon foundation today and I love it!
I know I'm late on the bandwagon but its really good
I love a bit of shimmer me!

So yeah,
If I had the time / could be arsed this is how all my photos would look!

Have a nice weekend ladies!

xXx



11 comments:

  1. You look great! The galaxy cardigan is so cool. And i love that lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is amazing, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly momma is that cardigan still on the site?? what make was it? asos own?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sophie, It is ASOS own brand, but its from last autumn unfortunatly, maybe try and keep an eye out on ebay!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh bugger, could i swap you my boyfriend [he's hot] or first born or something for it? just having a look through you're archives [not stalking i swear!] and you only live down the road from me too! [i live in bromsgrove, booo] go on, i'll buy you a pint and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit- great photography. Can't wait to see what Milly wears next! Check out my blog (bit of a newbie!): www.urbanECOqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this :)
    I have the pirate top too
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh god, i died when i saw your galaxy cardigan! SO my favest thing i've ever seen!!! gutted i missed it last season :'( your hair is looking fanfuckingtastic milly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. MAC liberty lippy matches your hair colour well.

    ReplyDelete