Wednesday 22 June 2011

I have a degree!


This week I found out that I have officially passed my degree with a 2.1 :)
I'm really chuffed with myself, It's exactly what I'd hoped for!
So now I'm Milly Hilton BA (Hons), doesn't that sound posh!
My Degree ended up being in 'Combined Studies' as I took to many varying modules
But I specialized in photography and graphic design.

One of my pieces of work was chosen to be displayed in Worcester Art Gallery 
which I was hugely happy about.
So I went to see it and got the boy to take the obligatory picture of me standing by my work!
So here it is,
In case you can't tell my work is 4 images of mouths with sushi in them,
placed in polaroid style 3D white frames!


I Wore:
Bleached Denim Shirt: Topshop (maybe 2 years ago)
Khaki Cargo Trousers: ASOS last year
Giant Teeth Necklace: Tatty Devine
Tan Leather Loafers: Office £50 ish (expensive but worth it, my fave shoes)
Religious Bracelet: Present from my sister

Have any of you guys got uni or college results this week?
x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! My second year uni results come out next week and I feel sick at the thought!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I get my exam results on the 28th but I'm going into my second year so it doesn't count for much c: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I get mine tomorrw! :)

    ReplyDelete