Wednesday 8 June 2011

What Milly Wore: Tatty Devine


Why hello there :)
Here is what I wore yesterday:

Sheer White Shirt: £20 ish New Look
Zebra Print Bag: £80 ish Barbie for Pauls Boutique
Black and white skull scarf: H&M


Chelsea Girl Cropped T-shirt: River Island (last year, couldn't resist the pink with rainbow speckles)
High Waisted Skinny Jeans: New Look (this season, probably my fave jeans ATM)
Black and white quilted flats: Peacocks (last year, seriously comfy)


White Paisley Necklace: Tatty Devine 
(was in my lucky dip box from their mega sale!)

For some reason I really loved this outfit, and it was put together very last minute!
why is it that outfits you spend hours on never look as good as the spontaneous ones!
I'll have to do a separate Tatty Devine post at some point, because I went a little overboard in their sale, and I owned quite a bit anyway :)

xXx

3 comments:

  1. I have that necklace too - that's ace you got that in your lucky dip box!

    Love your style so much girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the necklace and those jeans are too cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ! I'm doing an internship in jewellery for Tatty Devine at the moment :)

    http://badaboub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete