Thursday 28 July 2011

What Milly Wore: Tan Leather & High Waisted Shorts

 

Firstly, I have no idea why my head is at that funny angle ( I do apologise )
This is what I wore a couple of days ago

Oversized Sunglasses: £6 Next Sale

Grey Military T-shirt: Zara (last year)
High Waisted Denim Shorts: New Look (this season)
 These are my new absolute faves, I love to wear them
and they are so versatile!

Black Leggings: Topshop

Tan Leather Loafers: Office (this season)
Tan Leather Plaited Belt: £8 Next Sale
What I really like is that you can do this belt up anywhere along the length,
so you can wear it on your hips, or waist without it looking odd



Tan Leather Bag: Vintage £3

xXx

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely, love the sunnies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way you do your pictures! love this outfit, especially your office loafers xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these shorts! Definitely going to have to see if they have some in New Look tomorrow x

    half the world away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these New Look shorts, they are awesome! Fab outfit and I also LOVE how you cute out your images

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this a lot :) The shorts are great & I love the bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the military marl grey t-shirt!
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete