Sunday 22 January 2012

Sarenza UK Ambassador Competition :)


*puts up hand*

My name is Milly, and I'm a shoe addict!
I've amassed well over 100 pairs over the last few years (working in retail clearly does not help)
and have regular clear outs of old worn styles to the charity shop.

I entered a Sarenza competition last year and made it to the final 15
So when I saw that Sarenza UK were looking for a new ambassador I jumped at the chance to enter.
You may be thinking 'she's got loads of shoes already'
which is probably true, (but we all know a girl can never have too many pairs)
and I'm pretty sure that qualifies me to be a brand ambassador,
I know what I like and what I'm looking for, good quality, real leather, uniquely designed & good service!
All of which you can find at Sarenza!

Anyway onto my chosen featured shoe, I present to you the
Cinadine boot by Feud @ Sarenza:


This is not just any boot this is a burgundy leather, lace up ankle boot.

They have not used any burgundy leather, they've used perfectly aged, burnished, textured leather.

*stops pretending I'm on an M&S advert*

But seriously, I love the colour, the brogue detailing, copper eyelets, worn in look
and they're practical as well as stylish *swoon*

I'd be like a small Victorian child in them,
they have that 'Oliver' styling too them,
It'll be hard to not go round saying
'ello guvna, fancy a shoe shine?!
(do they remind you of that too or is it just in my head)

At £136 they are a bit of an investment buy,
but they would be really easy to wear, with skinny jeans and a studded leather jacket 
with an oversized t-shirt underneath!

xXx

1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous! i want. *wonders what to sell to raise some cash*...

    good luck with your entry, sounds like you know your shoes!

    ReplyDelete