Sunday 29 January 2012

What Milly Wore: Purple Rain

Hi Guys,
hope you've all had a lovely week
and you're all getting used to the fact that it's nearly February and getting colder!

I was lucky enough to be contacted by Daxon
and asked if I would like to choose an item to feature on my blog.
Daxon are branching into Plus Sized clothing,
so I was interested to see what they had available.
As a size 14, I'm at that awkward size where I'm not quite plus size,
 but a bit big for some shops!
But as someone from a family of  *ahem* curvier ladies
I gladly took them up on their offer.

When looking at their website it's easy to skim over and think that it's aimed at a more mature lady,
or that they are not very fashion forward,
but I really would no be so quick to write them off.
I really feel you can take staple pieces such as this jacket and add it to any wardrobe,
you can style up in your own way, give it your own twist if you will.
As I hope I've proved with this post.

The jacket is extremely good quality,
much better than you would find on much of the high street,
I was really impressed with the suedette fabric, it feels really soft and authentic
and I love the faux leather piping too.
It's so well made and is a joy to wear :)

As Daxon go from a size 14-36 I think it's a great place to try
if you are struggling to find great quality clothing
in your size.

In this outfit I Wore:

Purple Suedette Quilted Jacket: C/O Daxon £49

Galaxy Print Grey Cardigan: Asos (a few years ago)

Multi Galaxy Wolf Dress: Motel @ Topshop (also ages ago)

Grey T-Shirt Dress (worn underneath): H&M

Black Treggings: Next £18 (new)

Galaxy / Glitter Print Duffle Bag: Peter Pilotto for Kipling

Leopard Wired Hair Band: Dolly Bow Bow


Future Mystic Small Crescent Gem Shapes Necklace: Tatty Devine


Grey Suede Felix Boots: Kurt Geiger £35 Sale

xXx

1 comment: