Wednesday 23 May 2012

Bad Blogger! and Instagram round-up :)

As if I haven't blogged for over a month!!
I apologise for being  a bad blogger,
I just think I've lost my blogging mojo a little bit.
I'm working a lot at my new job, and I really love it there,
it just means I don't have much time to myself.
I'm feeling quite poorly and sorry for myself the past couple of days
so I thought I might as well do something productive!

I have however been using instagram quite a bit when out and about
So here are a few pics of my my face with various different make-up & hair over the last month.

Went for a lovely dinner for my besties  birthday.

Had a holiday in Scotland for a family wedding,
this is my make-up for one of the meals we went out for.

Whilst in Scotland my aunt and cousin taught me how to knit
here is the start of the best scarf ever!

The day of the wedding.

My big hair the morning after the wedding!!

This is what I look like when I wake up in the morning.

Got my hair cut, with a lovely new V fringe 
(that often looks wonky in pics but it isn't in real life!)
And wore a vintage headscarf, allsaints owain jacket and tatty devine white tiger necklace.

My hair and make-up one morning before my weekend job :)

That's all for now
I'll blog again soon... hopefully!!

xXx

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazeballs in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap. how have i missed your new template and banner/header. it's superb. how did you do that? please more details. love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going to mention how awesome your new header is! :)
    JJxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! I love your new header! And your giant after-wedding hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could knit, I'm very jealous. Your hair is blimming brill! x

    ReplyDelete