Thursday 14 June 2012

Instagram round up: Beginning of Summer

I like it when people at work have birthdays,
they bring in cake!

Chanel Nouvelle Vague nail varnish,
finished off with Deborah Lippmann happy birthday

Clarks Originals Igloo Winter Leopard Print Leather Creepers
(sorry it's blurry, I was on the bus!)

My view on my walk up to work
(after 2 buses of course)

Vintage magazines at my hairdressers

Dressing up as Jedward for Eurovision,
I had to get my gawdy high tops out!

Clarks Gwyneth Susie Tan Clogs
with asda white socks!

Before work last week, Tatty Devine red swallows necklace

Very excited to see the 'bags beads & brooches' bookazine special
(that I've been working on at my work) printed and ready for sale!

Tatty Devine Orange Siamese Cat Necklace
with New Look Leopard Collar Dress :)

Thats my round up of my most recent pics

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is A-mazing. And maaaan now I want a doughnut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I love the clarks you're wearing! I'm searching for them a long LONG time now. Where did you bought them? I'm from Amsterdam so if you can give me a online store tip :) I'll order them right away.


    All the best and keep up the good work! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete