Sunday 14 April 2013

Long time no see!

Wow,
long time no see right!?
I never fell out of love with blogging, I just didn't feel like I had the time...
I'm never going to be a blogger that posts every day, 
but I really feel like I can get back into it over the spring/summer :)

So what's new with me??

I've changed my hair, back to white blonde!
I loved having orange hair but it feels like I had it forever,
I'm loving being able to add pastel pink or lilac tint whenever it takes my fancy.



I'm now a full time graphic designer for Beads & Beyond magazine, and Scrap365 magazine
I really like my job, It's a lovely place to work and so so much more 'me' than retail!
It's lovely to be creative on a daily basis,
I have also just started to contribute to Beads & Beyond which is great!

(Above: Small piece of editorial with some jewellery I made) 


I've also been designing some laser cut wooden shapes / embellishments for Squidgypins
It's a great project to work on,
I really surprised myself with what I could come up with


 I'm also learning to drive,
it is early days yet, but I had an awesome 2 hour lesson yesterday 
that really made me feel like I'll be able to do it :)

 I'm still hugely into fashion and make-up
I use instagram, pinterest, and twitter daily

Here is where you can find me:

I'm looking forward to blogging my outfits,
posting about upcoming spring summer trends that I will or will not be buying into
and generally getting my fash on :)

See you around!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back girl, looking forward to see more posts over here now! Love the new hair and crazy fringe and congrats on the full time jobs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back! Also I am very jealous of your awesome new job! So many congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete