Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Christmas Jumper Challenge Day 10: Little Drummer Girl

 It's nearly Christmas, I'm well excited!!!
Here is day 10 of my Christmas jumper challenge


I started with some basic primark leggings 
and a jersey denim skater skirt from new look  that was £5 in the sale a few months ago

The jumper I chose to wear was this cute Topshop sweater.
Its got a quirky drum motif on the front which I love, I got it in the sale about a year ago.
Its a bit more fitted and thinner than most jumpers I've been wearing 
which made a nice change :)

I added my Tatty Devine Red Spot Collar necklace that I got in a swap last year.
 
 

The bag I used was this lovely vintage Coach brown leather bag.
It's great for the weekends but too small for work!

Finally I wore these lace up leather boots from Jones Bootmaker
I got them when I worked there last year
They are so comfy, and have that vintage feel

only two more jumpers to go!!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment