Sunday 15 December 2013

The Christmas Jumper Challenge Day 4: I want it all, I want it now!

 On to day 4,
I wanted to change up the colours a bit as Christmas jumpers always seem to be red or green!


 I wore a black midi dress from New Look
Black Primark leggings
 

How awesome is this jumper?
It was in the sale a week or two ago from Miss Selfridge.
I love the bright pink colour, and the slogan 'Dear Santa I Want It All'
It's actually written across the front in tiny beads glued on.



I paired it with my Barbie for Pauls Boutique bag
as the colours went so perfectly.
I got this a couple of years ago from Selfridges

Finally I wore my black Office suede faux fur pixie boots
Which are very comfy and warm!


Have you been wearing your Christmas jumpers yet?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment