Monday 16 December 2013

The Christmas Jumper Challenge Day 5: Read all about it!

 So today was day 5,
I absolutely love today's jumper! 


I wore Black corduroy treggings from Tu at sainsburys
A long black H&M T-shirt
Gok Wan for Specsavers Glasses
and..............



Squeeel, isn't this fab! 
It's from the mens range at British Christmas Jumpers
its the 'Daily Starr News' Jumper
I'm a 14 and bought it in a mens M and it fits just perfect
Such a cute novelty news paper print.
I saw it and just couldn't resist, and it's very comfy too.

In case you didn't see the other day 
British Christmas Jumpers have kindly given me a code 
that you guys can use to get a 20% discount until Christmas day.
They have all sorts of designs in multiple colours and styles.
At the checkout enter: 20%MH



I used a sharkskin shade stick by mac on my eyes
and a Revlon just bitten lip stain in flame on my lips


I paired it with my Jigsaw Leather Studded Star Cluster Tote Bag
from 2010/11 I think,
just such a lovely easy to wear bag


and finally on my feet I wore my Clarks Majorca Sun faux fur lined leather biker boots
I've just had these re-heeled to hopefully last a couple more winters. 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment