Wednesday 18 December 2013

The Christmas Jumper Challenge Day 7: Streets of London

Day 7 and I was loving the purple! 


I was feeling a little more casual, and it was raining.
So I put my hair up and wore minimal make-up
I started with simple skinny jeggings from matalan.


Then added this, my final jumper from British Christmas Jumpers!
This is the Christmas in London Edition 2 jumper
Once again I got a L, which fits  me great.
It was £30 in the sale
Honestly all their designs are gorgeous I highly recommend them.

You can get yours here 
Don't forget to use the code 20%MH at the checkout for 20% off!

I added these purple boots by Red or Dead
I think they were from schuh  a few years ago.
Very comfy, and good quality leather too.



Finally this pleather bag from Topshop a few years ago
in a gorgeous metallic aubergine/pewter colour.

xXx

2 comments:

  1. I am so envious of all your amazing Christmas jumpers! I really wish it was cold enough here to rock some festive sweaters, alas, with 40degree days that won't be happening. I really love the colour of this one, purple isn't a colour I'd really associate with Christmas, but it looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Natalie :)
      Lucky for me its just above freezing here a lot of days, perfect xmas jumper weather!
      I suppose if I was in Aus I could rock some Xmas... erm.... tankinis?? :D

      Delete