Saturday 21 December 2013

The Christmas Jumper Challenge Day 8: Pixel Pullover

Hi all,
This is the outfit that I wore on Thursday

I wore M&S Corduroy leggings in Navy,
With a Black Topshop Bodycon Vest Dress
and a geometric/aztec print snood from the mens section at River Island


and of course this Statement Christmas jumper from River Island,
I got it in the sale last week for £20
I love the geometric 'pixel' style pattern.
I got a Medium, its more than big enough, quite oversized. 


I picked out the bright colours of the jumper
with this Green leather biker jacket bag by Angel Jackson
I got it for my birthday a couple of years ago
It was a bit of an investment, but such good quality and well worth it.

It was rainy and cold so I wore my Brown Hiking/Walking boots by Manas
italian leather, yet very practical and comfy!


only 4 xmas jumpers left!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment