Sunday 22 December 2013

The Christmas Jumper Challenge Day 9: Punky Christmas

Here is another of my Christmas ensembles!


I wore some tartan/plaid treggings by Topshop that I got last year in the sale
very comfy and easy to wear, but do give and feel loose by the end of the day!
I like the punk feel they have, which inspired the rest of my choices for the outfit.

This jumper was once again from my local vintage shop http://secondhandroseworcester.co.uk/
They also have an etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/SecondHandRoseWorc
I love the 80's feel, with all the embroidery and embellishments
it also has shoulder pads!

Bag wise I went with my multi glitter candy bag by Furla,
that I got in the January sales online last year.
One of my favourite bags that I own.
It feels very festive with all the sparkle.
Finally I finished it off with these 'Alpine' boots by Acne
I got the from Shoeaholics last year, for around £100 which was a bargain
considering their original full price of £570
They are a dream to wear, shearling lined, 
amazing quality and they didn't even need breaking in! 
Great for that stompy punk military look.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment