Saturday 1 February 2014

Frugal February Challenge!

Hi guys,
hope you've all had a lovely start to 2014!

If you're anything like me then you'll be feeling the pinch,
although payday has just arrived, my bank account is still reeling from Christmas spending and January sales.
So for the second year running I'm doing


Frugal February!!!

For the month of February I will not spend ANY money on anything except essentials.
So that means:

No Clothing,
No Make-Up
No Jewellery
No Shoes
No Bags

Even if there is a super mega once in a lifetime sale. :/

I'm literally only allowed to spend money on bus tickets, driving lessons & food
(but nothing extravagant on the food front, no takeaways unless someone else is paying!)
I'm going to try to avoid toiletries etc too 
(unless I run out of deodorant or something, I don't want to be a stinker!)

Last year I managed it, and saved an entire months worth of wages
unfortunately I spent all the money I'd saved by splurging in march. Oops.
So this year whatever I save will be moved to my savings account and go towards a car!

Will you be partaking?
Don't worry if you've not started yet, even if its half way through the month.
Its still a great challenge to set yourself any month of the year.

:)

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment