Sunday 27 July 2014

Festival Look on a Budget - with House of Fraser



Hi Guys,
What weather we're having here in the UK eh.
I was set a challenge by House of Fraser, to pick some items from their website to create a festival look.
Easy peasy, I thought..... there was a catch. It was on a budget!!

I don't know about you but I'd never thought of HoF as being somewhere I could shop and get a bargain.
It was all up market, lovely things that mostly I'd have to save up for.
How wrong was I!

They actually stock a wide range of brands, many with items in a purse friendly price bracket.
also their sale section is brilliant, so many things that won't break the bank :)


This is my look, I chose:
Floral Digi Print Maxi Dress - Label Lab £20.50 reduced from £69.00

This dress is gorgeous, such a nice print, easy to wear and versatile for the hot weather.
I got a 14, and could have gotten away with a 12
so if in doubt size down. Also I'm 5.ft 2 and its a wee bit long but most maxi dresses are.


Pink and Silver Leaf Friendship Bracelet - White Stuff £6.00 reduced from £10
I accessorized with this cute adjustable bracelet.
It looks more like a feather to me but I love it whatever it is!

Oversized Half Metal Sunglasses - Warehouse £5.00 (can't find their original price but I'm guessing £15+)
These (and most of the stuff I got actually) are now out of stock.
I totally understand why, because these are a complete bargain!

Daisy Trim Trilby Hat - Jane Norman £10 reduced from £16
I topped off my summer look with this straw trilby,
I've been looking for a sun hate for ages and this was just the ticket!


Total Outfit Cost - £41.50
Including - Dress - Sunglasses - Bracelet - Hat
You can't say fairer than that :)
Just add a pair of loafers like I have here, or a pair of plain flip flops and you're good to go!



One last thing,
As I'm currently doing a Instagram challenge,
(look for the hashtag #tattychallenge if you're interested)
I added my own shell flamingo necklace to my look
£33 - Sale - Tatty Devine

So, will you be shopping at House of Fraser for your holiday outfits?
Are there any other shops surprising you with their affordable ranges?

xXx

1 comment: